New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM students receive Vice-Chancellor’s Social Impact Award for COVID-19 work
Jack Levy, Fathima Nisha Begum Samad and David Cordova, MPhil students in Industrial Systems, Manufacture and Management, received a Vice- Chancellor’s Social Impact Award for their efforts in supporting Addenbrooke’s Hospital during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Object-tracking technology used to coordinate PPE equipment
IfM spin-out Redbite Solutions have provided their object-tracking technology, itemit, to co-ordinate donations of PPE equipment in fight against COVID-19. The technology is ensuring that only NHS-approved items are forwarded on to the NHS.
- 07JulOpen course Make-or-Buy: Supporting strategic decision-making
- 30SepOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
- 13OctOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- TBCOpen course Weathering the Climate Crisis
- 03JunMake-or-buy: Supporting strategic decision-making
- 17SepCambridge International Manufacturing Symposium 2020
Top ten articles
- Could intellectual property concerns slow the response to COVID-19?
- Innovate Indonesia: Unlocking growth through technological transformation
- What does lockdown mean for the future of our food supply?
- Understanding risk in pharmaceutical supply chains
- Supply chains and the power of artificial intelligence
- Connecting healthcare and manufacturing: The challenges of COVID-19
- COVID-19: International manufacturing policy responses
- COVID-19 critical supplies: The manufacturing repurposing challenge
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Helping SMEs towards digitalisation