New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
Manufacturing fun at the Cambridge Festival
On Saturday 18th March, the IfM hosted its most well-attended Cambridge Festival event since Covid-19 and attracted at least 500 visitors of all ages to come learn about and play with engineering.
IfM ‘Brain in a Box’ to feature at the Cambridge Festival
On Saturday 18th March, the IfM opens its doors for the 2023 Cambridge Festival. Among this year’s activities is a demonstration of research from the Fluids in Advanced Manufacturing (FIAM) group, featuring a jelly brain in a box!
IfM’s sustainability card game inspires Berry Global’s to save 100 Million KWh per year
The card game, developed by the Centre for Industrial Sustainability, helped the company’s leaders to drive a global program that is saving over 100,000,000 KWh every year.
- 16MayOpen course Developing next-generation digital supply chains
- 06JunOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
- 27JunOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation - online course
- 10OctOpen course Roadmapping for strategy and innovation
Top ten articles
- IfM students help to turn 100-year-old bakery into thriving online business
- From idea to patient: the IfM approach to healthcare
- How can knowledge be shared better across the NHS?
- How strategic roadmapping can signpost the route to the future
- The UK Innovation Report 2022
- Simpler than it looks: Discovering the Shoestring approach to digital manufacturing
- Putting new healthcare technology to effective use: wearables for therapeutic cancer treatment
- Open innovation: Solving IP challenges for SMEs
- What, how and when to automate
- New manufacturing approaches to affordable healthcare