New thinking about manufacturing. Putting those new ideas into practice today. Educating the manufacturing leaders of tomorrow.
IfM Review Issue 11: Strategic approaches to digitalisation
Issue 11 of IfM Review considers how digitalisation is changing manufacturing and how organisations can best develop strategies to respond.
Highlighting innovation in sustainable irrigation
The Innovate Irrigation Challenge, launched this year by AB Sugar in partnership with the IfM and WaterAid, has announced the competition winners.
H2020 TRUST - Twinning for Industrial Sustainability
The Centre for Industrial Sustainability has joined a partnership with Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden and ISQ in Portugal under the umbrella of TRUST aiming to boost research excellence in the area of INDUSTRIAL SUSTAINABILITY.
- 25FebOpen course Digitalisation of End-to-End Supply Chains
- 17MarOpen course Strategic Roadmapping
- 24MarOpen course Technology & Innovation Management
- 13MayOpen course Making the Right Things in the Right Places
Top ten articles
- A landscape for the future of high value manufacturing in the UK
- Digital manufacturing on a shoestring
- Management tools and toolkits: the good, the bad and the ugly
- Why you need Big Data to measure customer loyalty
- Making the shift to services
- Do not fall prey to business ecosystem failure
- Business model innovation report
- Factories of the future and implications for automation
- The lost art of risk management
- Getting smart with digital